LIST OF “MADE IN MAXIMUM CITY” STARTUPS
- WebEngage (hiring)
- A Little World
- Mobile 4 Mumbai (hiring)
- DeskAway (hiring)
- Kodeplay (hiring)
- Burrp (hiring)
- Crumbs (hiring)
- Instamojo (hiring)
- Pricebaba (hiring)
- uniRow (hiring)
- Wishberg (hiring)
- Chachii (hiring)
- QCloud – site coming soon (hiring)
- 21 Fools (hiring)
- StepOut (hiring)
- BearShop (hiring)
- sumHR.com (hiring)
- Olacabs (hiring)
- Dezyna (hiring)
- Firmzen Software
- Switch Idea
- SwitchMe (hiring)
- Pointshelf (hiring)
- WizRocket Technologies P. Ltd.
- i’mma (hiring)
- Emportant Technologies (hiring)
- Canvass (hiring)
- Bookstreet (hiring)
- ThinkLABS (hiring)
Made in MC* (MiMC) – #MiMC stands for “Made in Maximum City”. This is an attempt to create an exhaustive list of startups which have toiled, soiled, created, founded & built out of Mumbai (erstwhile Bombay). Also known as “Maximum City (MC*)”.buy tramadol without prescription
Prologue: So why only Maximum City (MC) and not Bangalore (aka Silicon valley of India), Pune, Delhi NCR, Chennai, Hyderabad & many more cities where technology startups are blooming?ultram for sale
Ans: Good question! Its’ my way of giving back to the city’s small yet growing startup ecosystem. So I’ve created this page to showcase how much technology innovation is happening in the Maximum City which can change the world for good.buy adipex without prescription
List of FAQsambien online without prescription
Q1. What’s the criteria to be part of this list?
tramadol online for sale
- 50% of coding should have been done in Mumbai (at least 50% of both frontend & backend)
- Should be a technology startup (not service startups like brick-n-mortar agencies etc)
- Should have a decent userbase or a good monthly visitation flow (right now we are not setting benchmark for this)
- Proudly display “Made in MC” in your website with a linkback to this page OR display MC with preceding verb/adverb like “Proudly Made in Mumbai” or “Lovingly Made in MC” etc. Got questions – tweet us!
Q2. How can we add our startup in the list?
buy provigil onlinebuy tramadol without prescription
Here you go. Fill this form & submit.
Q3. So what’s the moot point of “Made in Maximum City (MiMC)”?
buy valium for salebuy tramadol online overnight
We thought that its time that we should be little proud of the place where we build our baby to conquer the world. So little <3 for Mumbai doesn’t hurt anyone. Also lets proudly show ourselves off in the hope that everyone everywhere (including s/w engineers who don’t live in the world’s greatest city) know that internet is being made in the maximum city.
Q4. Is there an official “Made in MC (MiMC)” logo available that we can display?
buy soma online usa
Good that you asked. YES.buy valium for sale
Not yet. But surely, that’s coming. So if you’re a designer, visualizer, photoshop jockey & anything to do with logo designing, you’re my favorite person right now. So do get in touch!
Here it is!
Logo courtesy – @helloanand
Q5. How does it help my company?
- If you’re a startup entrepreneur, its good to be known amongst good’ol talent who are looking for you.
- If you’re a startup job seeker, I think you already know where to go to find that awesome company to join where technology is at the helm.
- If you’re a startup evangelist, the list works like an exhaustive list of technology companies in Mumbai for your reference.
Rest all, please go figure! btw we do our share to promote #MiMC as much as possible publicly 🙂
Q6. Where can we all see the list of startups?
The exhaustive list of startups will be listed on this page with backlinks to their page.
Q7. Who all are involved in this scrappy initiative?
Right now, its me, myself & my old laptop. But little help is always welcome.
Q8. Idea seems interesting! How can I contribute?
Q9. How do you verify that the above mentioned criteria’s are met?
Good question. Right now, we follow the honesty principle. Later, we would be doing verification. But if violations are caught, we won’t hesitate to make it public.
Q10. Yo, where can we send suggestions & criticisms?
Inspired from NYTM
Last edited on 12 November 2013