I generally refrain from casual link-baiting until and unless its worth a shot. But this pithy note from Dave Winer, Web’s one of the true pioneers & www’s real aficionado, made heck of a sense if you talk about hype and conversation cycle on a granular scale.buy valium without prescription
It read as follows:
buy tramadol without prescriptionbuy valium for sale
In 1997, the tech press knew three stories:ultram for sale
1. Apple is dead.buy adipex without prescription
2. Microsoft is evil.ambien online without prescription
3. Java is the future.tramadol online for sale
In 2009, the stories are:buy provigil online
1. Heard a rumor.buy tramadol without prescription
2. Rewrite press release.buy valium for sale
3. Steve Jobs.buy tramadol online overnight
4. Twitter has no way to make money.buy soma online usa
So that’s some progress. They added another story…
Strange huh! Now I can’t wait for 2019!
Wednesday, August 05, 2009 by Dave Winer.
In 1997, the tech press knew three stories: 1. Apple is dead. 2. Microsoft is evil. 3. Java is the future.
In 2009, the stories are: 1. Heard a rumor. 2. Rewrite press release. 3. Steve Jobs. 4. Twitter has no way to make money.