Ever since, I got into my job role, I’ve been trying to understand various vagaries involved in adoption of Digital Media vis-a-vis leveraging existing traditional channels to enhance the communication and customer engagement for effective results.buy valium without prescription
This process has led to many digital media conferences, social media marketing summits and numerous meetings with stalwarts of the industry. But I won’t be wrong to say here that my endeavor and existing problem of adoption or integration of traditional channels with digital media has not yet fructified. But all this has given me better and deeper insights into the client-advertiser models, the various touch points which is causing so-called barrier into adoption of newer communication channels and lastly I’ve garnered enough mass to write down what can be plausible ways to bridge that gap.buy tramadol without prescription
On the same note, yesterday some of us from twitter thought of doing some sort of a crowdsourcing experiment on Friendfeed to understand different nuances of online advertising. Check the link here. What followed is 1 hour long heated debate between online advertisers, traditional marketers and online users.ultram for sale
After that, I thought of jotting down some of the hindrances I believe are relevant to the adoption of Digital Media:
buy adipex without prescriptionbuy tramadol online overnight
1. Most of the key people (Movers & Shakers) in companies lack understanding of Digital Media/New Media.ambien online without prescription
2. Internal “Silo” Approach – Organizational silos & internal inertia vastly prevent effective company wide movement of decision taking and hence reaching mandates become difficult.tramadol online for sale
3. Resistance against change – In terms of reluctance of change from “tried & tested” way of using traditional channels to newer mediums of uncharted territories and lesser experience.buy provigil online
4. Less clarity in terms of metrics to divert funds from traditional to digital medium.buy tramadol without prescription
5. Difficulty in getting consensus of multiple clients to join onboard and collaborate effectively.buy valium for sale
6. Inconsistency & incoherence between different agencies in delivery and less standardization of metrics used across the industry is another hindrance in the integration of traditional and digital medium.
After the various reasons which are causing incoherence between traditional and online marketers, here are some plausible solutions which can fasten the integration process:
buy soma online usa
1. Hand holding of Ignorant traditional marketers – I believe this is quite relevant (may look like trifle solution) in present context when the medium is yet to be matured and many are still grappling with standardization and process flow.buy valium for sale
2. Agencies should take higher responsibilities to educate their clients and not just try to make easy bucks at the first go. Resistance would be there from client side but finally its all being done for the brand or company’s sustainability.
3. Set clear and achievable goals since there is a tendency of going overboard and promising unachievable numbers. So in this case, I think getting your feet as deep into the waters and then weigh and promise is the right approach.
4. Clients as well as agencies should take due responsibilites to set the metrics, analytics and goals when going live with a campaign.
5. Clearly stress should be put more on the content rather than the channels or medium.
Unfortunately, since this medium is quite new and hence data is also scatteried. But with the above mentioned pointers, I believe we will be able to cross the chasm and integrate traditional and digital media channels.