Was just going through Razorfish‘s (an interactive marketing company) Digital Outlook Report, 2009 (h/t Open Forum). All I’ve to say after reading through is that it’s a must read for all those related to internet, digital media and alike.buy valium without prescription
The 180 page report has many fillups if you’ve some time to go through. Some of the interesting pointers they have covered amongst many are:
- Trends to Watch out for 2009
- Trends for Social Influence Marketing
- Search Outlook 2009
- Top 10 Mobile Apps to watch
- Looking for the pulse online in 2009
- The future of retail: Consumer’s new shopping journey
- Converged connections: Moving brands across multiple experiences
For the start, here are the Trends to Watch out for 2009:
ultram for sale
Advertisers will turn to “measurability” and “differentiation” in the recession.
- Search will not be immune to the impact of the economy.
- Social Influence Marketing will go mainstream.
- Online ad networks will contract; open ad exchanges will expand.
- This year, mobile will get smarter.
- Research and measurement will enter the digital age.
- “Portable” and “beyond-the-browser” opportunities will create new touchpoints for brands and content owners.
buy adipex without prescription
Going digital will help TV modernize.
Read more about my Social Media predictions of 2009!tramadol online for sale
You can *Download the PDF here*buy provigil onlinebuy tramadol without prescription buy valium for sale buy tramadol online overnight buy soma online usa buy valium for sale