As always, here are the weekly wrapup stories from 22nd-28th February, 2009 in whatever happened in Web, technology and few more interesting stuff.buy valium without prescription
So last week’s happenings are as follows:
- Nokia considering entry into Laptop Industry: The world’s top cellphone maker Nokia is eyeing to enter the laptop business, its Chief Executive Olli-Pekka Kallasvuo said in an interview to Finnish national broadcaster YLE on Wednesday via Reuters.
- Gmail fails, Users dub it as “GFail” across the Web Twitterverse: On 24th, Gmail suffered through a major outage at around 9:30 am GMT. It lasted about 2 and a half hours but twitterverse erupted dubbing gmail’s failure as GFAIL. (Read more here & here)
- IDC states the obvious, online ad spending set to drop: The market intelligence firm says U.S. online ad spending will fall this quarter for the first time since 2001. (See NetworkWorld for more) So is this just a start to the spiraling effect?
- 25 Most valuable blogs: It’s worth a read since it digs into the financial turnover of major blogs of the world including Gawker, Huffington Post, TechCrunch etc. via 24X7 Wall St.
- Yahoo! India R&D head quits: Search engine major Yahoo! India research & development (R&D) unit’s CEO Sharad Sharma is quitting via Economic Times
Next week, blogging will be bit less than usual since I’ll be travelling to Delhi for a short business trip. So if you’re around do drop me a mail or call me if we can meet!ultram for salebuy adipex without prescription ambien online without prescription tramadol online for sale buy provigil online buy tramadol without prescription buy valium for sale buy tramadol online overnight buy soma online usa buy valium for sale