As always, here are the weekly wrapup post from 8th-14th February, 2009 in whatever has happened in Web, technology and few more interesting stuff.buy valium without prescription
So last week’s happenings are as follows:
- Google launches Social Blog – Now I think the better judge about this strategy can be you. (Read here)
- Google steps up to solve the power problem of the world – Google announced its entry into the small but growing business of “smart grid,” digital technologies that seek to both keep the electrical system on an even keel and reduce electrical energy consumption. (Read more here & here)
- Twitter To Start Charging Companies For Having An Account – Yes, this is one of the biggest news if you’re microblogging fan but I’ve a different take on that. (Official release here)
- Microsoft gets its 10,000th patent – Isn’t that just amazing? But wait, MSFT is just not no1 in terms of max no. of patents to it name. (Read here more)
- Launch of Kindle 2 – Kindle 2 was launched this week with much appreciation from the tech fraternity. (Read here & here) But Fast Company reported about Fijutsi’s e-reader which is quite amazing if we look at these 2 devices comparatively.
- Facebook & Nokia probable handshake – Read more on this story here.
- “Twestival” celebrated across 175 cities of the world – This is why I love technology and the way it can bring the whole world together for a common social cause. (A recommended read)
BTW, happy Valentine’s day and don’t miss my post on interestingness on V-day.ultram for salebuy adipex without prescription ambien online without prescription tramadol online for sale buy provigil online buy tramadol without prescription buy valium for sale buy tramadol online overnight buy soma online usa buy valium for sale