As always, here are the weekly wrapup stories from 15th-21st February, 2009 in whatever has happened in Web, technology and few more interesting stuff.buy valium without prescription
I would like to take this opputunity and thank all my readers who have appreciated this endeavour of mine and encouraged to do so every week.buy tramadol without prescription
So last week’s happenings are as follows:
- Facebook’s updated Terms of Service (ToS) debacle – Past week has been like a mess if you’re involved with Facebook as a user or as a company representative. To know more read it here, here & here. But at the end, respite for the users.
- Worldwide internet users crossed 1 billion mark: Yes, it was a moment of history if you want to call it that ways. Also India ranked 7th in terms of worldwide internet usage. Read the story here.
- Indian social networking site usage increased by 51 percent: Comscore reported that from previous year, Indian social networking sites increased 51% to about 19 million users. Read more here
- Twitter is nearing integrated search: Yes, isn’t it fantastic to see the search option in twitter website itself rather than in a different tab. I bet it will also help newbies to understand twitter in a lot easier way than before.
- TradeComet.com files for Antitrust against Google: Read more about the story here where the big daddy of search, $GOOG is using its muscle power to outrun smaller companies.
- GSMA World Mobile Congress, Barcelona updates: Last week from 16th-19th February, 2009, the GSMA World Mobile Congress was held in Barcelona. Read the wrap up here & here.
- Yahoo Search shows Ads with images & videos: Yahoo reports on this one. See the screenshot below: ultram for sale
- Media & Entertainment industry expected to grow 7% this year: LiveMint reports on this one. Here are my takes on the same.
- Activism Down-Under: The anger and activism at a rule in New Zealand requiring Internet service be terminated upon a mere accusation of copyright infringement is growing.