Here are the findings along with the graph explaining social technographic profile of technology decision-makers:buy tramadol without prescriptionultram for sale
The “Overall” column indicates what percentage of those surveyed fell into that type of social media activity. Note that, obviously, there is overlap between roles—Creators, who generate online content, can also be Critics, who leave blog comments, etc.buy adipex without prescription
Some highlights from this research:
- 91% of these decision-makers consume social media including blogs, video, and customer reviews.
- 69% of Spectators use social media for business purposes.
- 55% of the B2B buyers in this survey are Joiners—they’ve created profiles on social networks.
- After Spectators, the most popular role is Critics (again, people who leave comments on blogs, review products, etc.), with 58% of those sampled engaging in this activity, and 37% using it for business purposes.
- Other than the Inactives, B2B buyers in IT fields were more engaged in social media—but the gap between IT buyers and non-IT buyers is narrowing.
- 43% are creating media, including blogs and videos.
The report also includes some good recommendations for B2B buyers, including the following:
- Buyers use social technology but don’t rate it highly in terms of its influence on their buying decisions, despite the fact that they count on peers’ opinions to make decisions.
- Social applications should be integrated into other marketing. For example, National Instruments makes technical content from its customer community central in its marketing activity—this is a model other B2B sellers should follow.
- Reach out to people by role—people with the same job description form natural communities.
By the way, these data comprises of North American & European firms. So if you’ve any data or information about Indian B2B companies, do put your comments below or mail me at sampad.s [at] gmail.combuy provigil onlinebuy tramadol without prescriptionbuy valium for sale buy tramadol online overnight buy soma online usa buy valium for sale