The links down below are the top 5 posts that will suffice your weekend reading thirst. The cartoon from Hugh MacLeod rounds up for what’s been happening around us for the last week or so.buy valium without prescriptionbuy tramadol without prescription
The 5 posts/news/linkety juice are as follows:
- How to Change the World using Social Media from CopyBlogger – Broadly talks about Social Proof and how things around us can/can’t change with Social Media.
- 10 links that will change your Life by Joseph Jaffe – Links that will definitely make you think a bit.
- TED videos via YouTube on Social Media by James Surowiecki – James Surowiecki pinpoints the moment when social media became an equal player in the world of news-gathering: the 2005 tsunami, when YouTube video, blogs, IMs and txts carried the news — and preserved moving personal stories from the tragedy. Also pay attention to his later talks on how internet is evolving with collective wisdom & intelligence where he compares an ant colony to our present internet community.
- Al Gore on Twitter by All Things Digital– I tweeted about it here. Follow him here but sorry folks he’s not following you back. By the way, he has already garnered some near about 11K followers in just few hours. Awesome!
- Nokia launched Friend View Beta – A location aware MicroBlogging Platform – Read about it here and here (Mistakingly ArcticStartup mis-pronounces it as “Nokia Fried View” – I’ve commented to change it even).