The elephant is rising from the slumber. India is innovating ways to deliver content through mobile phones. This month, one of Bollywood’s biggest film names is releasing the first ever serial for the mobile phone in India.buy valium without prescription
Infact, reports say that Indian digital technology has grown to an extent of Rs 44,000-crore ($11 billion) entertainment industry. Catching with this growing trend entrepreneur Rajat Barjatya, the scion of one of Bollywood’s biggest film banners, is read to tap the opportunity in a big way.buy tramadol without prescription
The delivery format has shifted from the traditional norms to more contemporary ways with the likes of handheld devices and also releasing movies online and movie theaters simultaneously. In this case, they are releasing “90-episode series, with three minutes per episode in the humour genre.”
Some of the reasons for this growing trend has been three major factors:
- Mobile phone users are currently estimated at close to 234 million and still growing.
- Secondly, internet penetration is estimated at 46 million and has an active base of over 32 million in India.
- Thirdly, India is world’s largest movie making industry.
So summing up these pieces provides a very congenial opportunity for digital content production and distribution.buy adipex without prescription
- India: Thinking Digital, Going Conventional
- How can watching Movies in theaters be more interactive
- India’s first movie-based video game for PCs.
tramadol online for salebuy provigil online buy tramadol without prescription buy valium for sale buy tramadol online overnight buy soma online usa buy valium for sale